2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrookside Road, Fulwood, PRESTON, Lancashire
- NEW BOILER & HEATING SYSTEM
- NEW ELECTRICS
- FULLY RE-PLASTERED
- 2 BEDROOM TRUE BUNGALOW
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- LARGE TIERED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- CLOSE TO PRESTON CITY CENTRE
- CLOSE TO PRESTON ROYAL HOSPITAL
- MANY LOCAL AMENITIES NEARBY
Attractive two bedroom true bungalow offered with NO CHAIN, having undergone a large schedule of refurbishment including full electric and heating systems. Having been fully re-plastered and with an attractive modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Situated in the heart of Fulwood and being close to many local shops and amenities. Situated near to Preston Royal hospital will ensure this property is popular making early viewing essential and by appointment only.
Property ref: 121_2296_4647646
To the front aspect is a low maintenance dwarf walled garden with planted borders, Wrought iron double gates open to the tandem drive which leads to the detached garage to the rear.
The rear garden is to be envied, the large triple tiered garden has the space to suit any gardener, the first tier is fully paved with planted areas and pond with water feature. Steps lead to the second tier which is laid to lawn and full of mature perennial plants. The lower tier is sheltered by mature trees with a patio sitting area, the perfect place to escape the midday sun.
Entered via a UPVC double glazed door to the side access, entrance hall leading to the main residence. Storage cupboard.
14' 4" x 10' 9" (4.37m x 3.28m) Light, bright and inviting lounge with large UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fire place with electric fire.
9' 9" x 9' 5" (2.97m x 2.87m) Brand new fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units in a high gloss white veneer, complimentary marble effect work-surface with inset resin sink and stainless steel mixer tap. Integrated electric oven, ceramic hob with stainless steel over-head extractor. Plumbed for washing machine, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden and UPC double glazed door to access the garden.
7' 2" x 6' 4" (2.18m x 1.93m) Modern fitted shower room with a white three piece suite comprising; glazed shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin and W/C. Chromed heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Majority tiled walls, attractive vinyl flooring and extractor.
11' 7" x 10' 9" (3.53m x 3.28m) Spacious double bedroom to the rear aspect overlooking the garden to the rear, UPVC double glazed window.
9' 9" x 9' (2.97m x 2.74m) Second double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4647646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Click estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.