1 bedroom flat for saleWonderous Waddon
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning modern apartment finished 2012
- Generous Lounge/Diner (20"10'x 12"1')
- Modern appliances and worktops
- Gorgeous open aspect leading to balcony
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Large three piece bathroom with power shower
- Convenient location
- Local leisure centre moments away
Situated in the sought after Purley Way this luxurious apartment is in close vicinity to the new Waddon leisure centre which includes an Olympic size pool and additional training pool alongside a substantial gym with 40 different work stations. A range of amenities and shops are minutes from the property including the timelessly chic Porcelanosa and Iconic Wing Yip. The central location makes the apartment perfect for professionals with bus routes toward Sutton, Croydon and Purley and train commutes to London Bridge in 23 minutes from Waddon station.
The apartment has a south easterly facing aspect comprising a spacious lounge/diner (20"10' x 12"1') with a gorgeous open plan kitchen. The kitchen has ample worktops and preparation space for the foodies, a high spec electric hob and oven and space for fridge freezer.
The bedroom overlooks the balcony with built in wardrobes on the nearside wall, allowing you to utilise all available floor space 11" x 10"8'. The exquisite bathroom has been beautifully designed with quality fixtures and fittings from the wall mounted power shower over bath, sleek contemporary tiling accentuating this tranquil relaxing retreat.
A handy storage cupboard currently houses the washer dryer with additional space ideal for storing towels and bedding.
Entrance to the building is via a security video entry system leading to a welcoming, immaculate, communal hallway and lift to access all floors.
Please see Barker Stone brochure and website for more information and additional photos.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55438200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8954959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barker Stone, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.