3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLakeland Court, Hednesford, Cannock
- Three Bedroom Detached Barn Style House
- Private Estate
- High Spec Finish Throughout
- Kitchen/Diner With Integrated Appliances
- Family Bathroom, Guest W/C & En-Suite
- Electric Gated Parking
- Private Rear Courtyard
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this modern three bedroom semi detached barn style property set on a private estate.
The property is located on Valley Road in a unique setting by the Museum of Cannock Chase with Cannock Chase itself is an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is conveniently located for commuter access to Cannock & Rugeley town centres which offer a wide range of amenities, whilst also being within walking distance of Hednesford town centre. Commuter routes include the A34, A460, A5 & M6 Toll road, with local and national train routes also available from Cannock and Hednesford train stations.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen/diner and utility. On the first floor: three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: electric gated access to the communal carpark with allocated space, one garage and private rear courtyard. The property benefits from double glazing and under floor heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55444708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4352259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.