2 bedroom apartment for saleFairhaven, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, TQ8
- Elegant first floor apartment
- Close to North Sands beach
- Country views
- Winter water glimpses
- Light & airy open plan living
- 2 bedrooms
- Communal gardens
- 2 allocated parking spaces
Fairhaven is a handsome period property dating back to around 1900 and more recently converted into apartments. The property is located in a much sought-after part of Salcombe, about 5 minutes walk from the beach at North Sands where there is safe bathing.
The apartment itself is spacious and has been maintained in excellent decorative order. One can sit and look out from the large South West facing large bay window, which attracts the sun for most of the day, and enjoy the beautiful views across a wooded valley.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55446168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL180126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.