6 bedroom detached house for saleBingley Road, Heaton , Bradford, BD9 6RT
- 6 Bedrooms
- Detached property having undergone extensive bespoke alteration and improvements
- Extensive driveway with 2 entrances
- Double garage
- High specification fixture and fittings
- Under ground heating
- Games room/cinema room/gym/sauna
- Viewings strictly by appointment
Hunters Bradford present this luxury 6 bedroom detached property located in the desired area of Heaton. The property was recently renovated and has undergone extensive bespoke alteration and improvements. Quality high specification fixture and fittings are standard throughout the house.
The dwelling compromises of breakfast kitchen, living room, dining room, sitting room. Lower ground floor (entertainment floor) has games room, cinema room, gym, sauna. 1st floor has 4 bedrooms, house bathroom and a shower room, 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms with a spacious bathroom.
There is a extensive range of quality fixtures, fitting sand furniture available by separate negotiation.
Strictly by appointment, please call 01274 393955. We would also we request confirmation of various information being provided prior to visiting the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55448065.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRASP201139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.