2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWimborne Avenue, Thingwall, Wirral
- Beautiful Detached Bungalow
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Sought After Thingwall Location
- Large Plot with Garage
- Side Building & Conservatory
- Ample Parking For Several Vehicles
Where you born to live on Wimborne? Beautifully presented throughout with spacious proportions & close to local amenities! Potential to extend (subject to planning) Ample off road parking with garage & private rear elevation. This fabulous home needs to be viewed to be appreciated!! Call today!
What a beautiful detached two bedroom bungalow sitting towards the head of Wimborne Avenue in Thingwall. A fabulous location close to plenty of local amenities and excellent transport links to Chester and Liverpool. The property is modern and fresh and all rooms are found off the long, central hallway. At the front of the property is the modern lounge/sitting room and Bedroom Number Two and at the back of the property is beautiful rear Bedroom One with feature stone fireplace and working fire, the modern kitchen/ dining area room opens onto the ample sized conservatory. There is plenty of car parking space on the driveway that leads to the detached garage. The rear garden is paved, private and not overlooked. This home offers such a lot for this price in a location that is strongly desired. Early Viewing is strongly recommended!
Double glazed door to the front aspect and double glazed to the side aspect. Kardean flooring.
Double glazed door to the front aspect/ Radiator. Loft access with pull down ladder, bordered and insulated Kardean flooring.
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with Georgian bar effect. Kardean flooring.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 10' 3" ( 1.85m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer with 1 1/2 bowl and work surfaces. Cooker-hood and space for oven. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler and radiator. Kardean flooring and full tiling. Door to UPVC conservatory and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 11' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.51m )
UPVC construction. Light points and wall lights. Radiator. Laminate flooring and perspex ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear and door to rear garden. Radiator and television and telephone point. Laminate flooring, Gas fire in a stone fire place.
Double glazed Georgian bar effect UPVC window to the front aspect. Radiator. Carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath, shower with folding shower screen. Wash hand basin, vanity unit and WC. Full tiled walls and cushion floor.
Large paved area with single wrought iron fence to be used as garden or seating area or space for several vehicles to be parked. Also double wrought iron gales opening to driveway providing off road parking for one or two vehicles.
Large paved garden area with mature shrubs on one side. Garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55449732.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.