3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCastleway North, Moreton, WIRRAL
- Three bedroom terraced Property
- lounge and Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular area for first time buyers and investors
This beautifully presented three bedroom end terraced house would make a great family home, well maintained and ready to move straight in to. This home is also ideal for first time buyers, It is bright and spacious and has a welcoming feeling from the moment you step inside.
A fantastic opportunity to be the proud new owners of this extremely well presented and maintained three bedroom family home with a driveway for parking. Briefly comprises; Entrance hall to the Lounge, Kitchen and Dining room, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the exterior there is a driveway to the front and a Rear garden, which has good sized manageable Lawn, side access to the front of the house. Early viewing of this lovely property is highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Double glazed door to side. Understairs cupboard. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.25m )
Double glazed patio doors. Gas fire place with marble stone surround. Radiator. Television aerial point. Telephone point. Laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Wall lights. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of; wall and base units, freestanding fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob. One bowl sink and bowl. Plumbing for a washing machine. Central Heating Valliant boiler. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to rear and door leading to garden.
Double glazed window to side. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television aerial point. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Television aerial point.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.97m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television aerial point. Cupboard. Carpet flooring.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.18m x 1.60m )
Comprising of; Wash hand basin, bath and mixer taps, , shower. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
WC, wash hand basin . Fully tiled walls and flooring.
Patio area, grass area, stone raised flowerbeds and stone shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55449735.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.