2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpilsby Road, New Leake, Boston
- 2 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- APPROX 3/4 OF AN ACRE (S.T.S) WITH GARDEN & FRUIT ORCHARD
- EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING
- PLEASANT SEMI-RURAL LOCATION
- 26FT STATIC CARAVAN
A two bedroom detached bungalow situated on a good sized plot located in a semi-rural position within the village of New Leake. The property benefits from extensive off road parking and a plot off approximately 3/4 of an Acre (s.t.s) including a fruit orchard and outbuildings.
Situated in a semi-rural location this property briefly comprises an Entrance Hall, good sized Lounge Diner, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms and a Shower Room.
Externally the property comprises a good sized plot of approximately 3/4 of an Acre (s.t.s) with enclosed rear garden with sunken pond and extensive off road parking, car port and workshop/garage. The property also benefits from a fruit orchard, a 26ft static caravan, 2 timber sheds and a brick built store.
With uPVC double glazed entrance door to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, access to roof space, doors to Lounge, Bathroom, Kitchen and 2 Bedrooms.
Lounge 11' 4" x 20' 10" ( 3.45m x 6.35m )
With double glazed windows to front and side aspects, double glazed patio doors to Conservatory, feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and wood burner inset, radiator, TV connection point, ceiling light point.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit inset to work surfaces with tiling, integrated oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, window to rear aspect, TV connection point, space for fridge, radiator, door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 10' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.26m )
With base units, ceramic Belfast style sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, breakfast bar, work surfaces, tiling to floor, radiator, door to Conservatory.
Conservatory 12' x 7' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.34m )
Of timber construction. With tiled floor and French doors leading to the Garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV connection point, ceiling fan light.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 5" maximum ( 3.33m x 3.17m maximum )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
With double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted heated towel rail, suite comprising a corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower inset, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, ceiling light point.
The property is situated on a plot of approx 3/4 of an Acre (s.t.s) and benefits from a long gravelled driveway which provides extensive off road parking with mature shrub and bush borders and hedging. A five bar wooden gate provides access to the side of the property where there is a car port and further off road parking to the rear.
The rear garden is laid to gravel with raised brick built flower beds, extending to paved patio seating area and a lawned area with a variety of shrub bush borders, sunken pond and mature trees. The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging.
To the immediate rear is a fruit orchard with a variety of fruit trees.
Static Caravan 26' x 10' ( 7.92m x 3.05m )
A 4 berth fully fitted static caravan.
2 Timber Sheds
Brick Built Store
Workshop / Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55451076.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.