3 bedroom terraced house for saleDruid Road, Stoke, Coventry
- A spacious 3 bedroomed rounded bay fronted terraced home
- In need of refurbishment throughout
- Offered with no chain
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- An excellent opportunity for investment
- Front and rear gardens
- BOOK YOUR VIEWING EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
An excellent opportunity for a spacious three bedroom rounded bay fronted terraced home. In need of refurbishment throughout and offered with no chain. Having gas central heating and double glazing. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, second reception room, bathroom, two bedrooms and front and rear gardens. BOOK YOUR VIEWING EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Entrance Hall - Via the front door and storm porch with Minton tiled flooring, stairs rising to the first floor with under stairs cupboard and doors leading to:
Lounge - 3.49m x 3.67m (11'5" x 12'0") - With rounded double glazed bay window to the front elevation, decorative fireplace and gas central heating radiator.
Second Reception Room - 3.49m x 3.29m (11'5" x 10'9") - With decorative fireplace, double glazed door and windows to the rear garden and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 2.56m x 2m (8'4" x 6'6") - With wall and base cupboards, roll edge work surface with tiled splashbacks, double glazed window out to the rear garden, separate pantry cupboard and quarry tiled flooring.
Bathroom - With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, obscure double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and loft hatch.
Bedroom One - 3.29m x 3.49m (10'9" x 11'5") - With double glazed rounded bay window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.48m x 2.10m (11'5" x 6'10") - With double glazed window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Outside To The Front - There is hedging, a pathway leading to the front door and a front lawn
Rear Garden - A good sized rear garden with an outside store, being mostly laid to lawn with timber fence surround and a gate to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55452678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28027617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.