2 bedroom terraced house for saleSwan Lane, Stoke, Coventry
- An excellent first time buy or investment opportunity
- A 2/3 bedroomed terraced house in good order throughout
- Entrance hallway, downstairs bedroom & reception room
- Modern kitchen & downstairs bathroom
- Two double bedrooms to the first floor
An excellent first time buy or investment opportunity this 2/3 bedroomed terraced house is in good order throughout and comprises entrance hallway, downstairs bedroom and reception room, modern kitchen and downstairs bathroom. There are two double bedrooms to the first floor. The property is double glazed and gas centrally heated and is offered with no chain and vacant possession.
Entrance Hall - Via the front door with with door leading into the second reception room and door leading to:
Front Living Room/Third Bedroom - 3.46m x 2.38m ( 11'4" x 7'9") - With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Reception Room - 2.37m x 3.72m (7'9" x 12'2") - With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, doorway leading to the stairs rising to the first floor and door leading to:
Kitchen - 3.59m x 1.89m (11'9" x 6'2") - With a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, built in four ring gas hob with electric oven underneath and extractor above, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and door leading to:
Rear Lobby - With obscure double glazed door leading out to the rear garden and door leading to:
Downstairs Bathroom - Comprising a three piece white suite with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, obscure double glazed window, fully tiled walls and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing - With doors leading to:
Bedroom One (Front) - 3.39m x 3.44m (11'1" x 11'3") - A double bedroom with a double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.44m x 3.72m (11'3" x 12'2") - With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Outside To The Front - There is a parking space directly outside the property.
Rear Garden - With patio and lawn with timber fence surround and also a garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55452732.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28026183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.