2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFoxes Walk, Spirit Quarter, Coventry
- Well presented and spacious 2 bedroom end terraced home
- In excellent condition throughout
- With off road parking and good sized rear garden
- There is a hallway, downstairs WC and excellent open plan kitchen, dining and living space
- 2 Bedrooms and spacious family bathroom to the first floor
- Very popular residential location and close to all local amenities
- Must be viewed to be appreciated.
Well presented and spacious 2 bedroom end terraced home. In excellent condition throughout. With off road parking and good sized rear garden. There is a hallway, downstairs WC and excellent open plan kitchen, dining and living space. 2 Bedrooms and spacious family bathroom to the first floor. Very popular residential location and close to all local amenities. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
Entrance - Having a composite front entrance door with inset opaque glazed panels leading to;
Entrance Hall - Having stairs rising to the first floor, vertical central heating radiator, laminate floor and ceiling light point.
Cloakroom - 1.74m x 1.28m (5'8" x 4'2") - Having a low level WC, counter top wash and basin with mixer tap over, laminate floor, chrome central heating towel rail, extractor fan and ceiling light point.
Open Plan Kitchen - 4.14m x 3.53m max x 1.74 min ( 13'6" x 11'6" max - Having roll top work surfaces to two sides incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, having a range of high gloss fronted base units drawers and wall mounted cupboards, inset four ring gas burner hob with integrated oven below and fan/light over, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, cupboard housing the Ideal combination boiler, fuhrer work surface incorporating breakfast bar area with further base units below, front uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, vertical central heating radiator, pelmet lighting, power, glass splash backs and two ceiling light points.
Living Room - 4.50m x 3.51m ( 14'9" x 11'6") - Having rear uPVC double glazed double opening doors leading into the rear garden, central heating radiator, built in under stairs storage cupboard, power, television aerial point, telephone point and ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing - Having surround balustrade and spindles, central heating radiator, power, access to the roof void and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One (Front) - 3.59m to front of wardrobes x 2.98m (11'9" to fron - Having a front uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, a range of built in sliding door wardrobes, further built in storage cupboard with selving, power, television aerial point and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two (Rear) - 4.50m x 2.44m ( (14'9" x 8'0" () - Having twin rear uPVC double glazed windows, central heating radiator, power and ceiling light point.
Family Bathroom - 2.26m x 2.13m (7'4" x 6'11") - Having a white suite comprising panel bath with twin hand grips and attachment shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, chrome central heating towel rail, tiling to walls, shaver point, extractor fan and ceiling light point.
To The Front Of The Property - The front of the property is brick block paved for ease of maintenance and providing off road parking for 2 cars with stocked flower beds, side access leading to the rear garden and security camera.
Landscaped Rear Garden - Being brick block paved for ease of maintenance, having surround boundary wall and fencing, raised flower beds with built in seating and pelmet lighting, out side security light, cold water tap and side access leading to the front of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55452744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28022135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.