2 bedroom terraced house for saleStudland Green, Walsgrave, Coventry
- Perfect location for Coventry University Hospital
- Offered with no chain and vacant possession Entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/dining room
- Excellent first time buy or investment property
- 2 good sized bedrooms & family bathroom
- Front & rear gardens, garage & drivew
- Needs to be viewed to be appreciated
In a perfect location for University Hospital, being an excellent first time buy or investment property, offered wt no chain and vacant possession and comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There are front and rear gardens a driveway and a garage. Needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Entrance Hallway - Via the obscure double glazed front door with wood laminate floor, stairs rising to the first floor and gas central heating radiator.
Living Room - 4.95m x 3.21m (16'2" x 10'6") - With wood laminate flooring this good sized living room has a double glazed window to the front elevation, a gas central heating radiator, handy under stairs storage cupboard and sliding double doors opening into:
Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.08m x 2.37m ( 13'4" x 7'9") - Comprising a good range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, built in stainless steel sink unit with four ring gas hob and electric oven beneath, space and plumbing for domestic appliances, laminate flooring, double glazed window and obscure double glazed door leading out to the rear garden, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing - With cupboard housing the Vaillant gas combination boiler and doors leading to:
Bedroom One - 3.83m x 3.21m (12'6" x 10'6" ) - A good sized double bedroom to the front of the property with a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, two good sized storage cupboards and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 3.04m x 2.82m (9'11" x 9'3") - A good sized second bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
Outside To The Front - The property enjoys a pleasant outlook with a green to the front, there is a front lawn and pathway leading to the front door.
Rear Garden - A low maintenance garden with paving and path, lawn area with timber fence surround and a rear pedestrian gate leading to:
Brick Garage - Having a window and door leading to the garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55452753.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28022222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.