3 bedroom terraced house for saleAmbler Grove, Wyken, Coventry
Offers in Region of
- An attractive and well presented 3 bedroom terraced home
- Offered with no chain & in excellent condition
- 3 good sized bedrooms & modern bathroom
- Hallway, lounge, dining room & extended kitchen
- Front driveway & good sized rear garden
- In a popular location in a cul-de-sac
- Double glazing & gas central heating
An attractive and well presented three bedroom terraced home in a popular location and in a cul-de-sac. Offered with no chain and in excellent condition.Having double glazing and gas central heating and comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and extended kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom. There is a front driveway and a pleasant, well maintained rear garden.
Entrance Hallway - Via the storm porch and glazed front door with obscure double glazed surrounding windows, there is quality wood laminate flooring that continues throughout the whole of downstairs, there are stairs rising to the first floor, a gas central heating radiator and an understairs storage cupboard, there is a door leading into the extended kitchen and a doorway leading to:
Through Lounge/Dining Room - 6.49m x 3.10m ( 21'3" x 10'2" ) - This good sized room has a double aspect with a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and double glazed patio doors out to the rear garden, there is a feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire inset to the lounge chimney breast and there are two gas central heating radiators.
Kitchen - 5.83m x 1.82m (19'1" x 5'11") - Comprising a modern range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, a built in four ring gas hob with extractor above and electric oven underneath, space and plumbing for a range of domestic appliances, built in stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, this good sized kitchen has wood laminate flooring, two double glazed windows and obscure double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing - With loft hatch, banister and balustrade and doors leading to:
Family Bathroom - Comprising a luxury white suite with low level WC with push flush, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with chrome taps and electric shower over, luxury tiled walls, obscure double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.25m x 2.83m (10'7" x 9'3") - This good sized double bedroom has a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.18m x 3.15m (10'5" x 10'4") - A second double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, a gas central heating radiator and a cupboard housing the modern Vaillant combination boiler.
Bedroom Three - 2.33m x 2.15m (7'7" x 7'0") - This good sized single bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation and a gas central heating radiator.
Outside To The Front Of The Property - With a pebbled frontage and a pathway leading to the front door ideal for vehicle parking.
Rear Garden - This pleasant rear garden is well maintained and not overlooked to the rear. There is a good sized decking area outside of the property, a lawn and pond feature with timber fence surround.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55452759.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28022398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.