6 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Milton, Kingsbridge, TQ7
- Development opportunity
- Full planning permission granted
- Fabulous panoramic sea, beach and countryside views
- Contemporary build, 3426 sq ft
- Main house with annexe
- Works already commenced
- Wonderful beachside home
- Garage, gardens and parking
Broadwater occupies a fabulous position, just a few hundred yards from the National Trust owned South Milton Sands. Less than a mile from Thurlestone village with local amenities including a 4 star hotel, post office/shop, church and primary school.
Originally built in the 1960s the present owners have planning permission (Ref: 2772/17/HHO) to extend and renovate the existing property to provide a generous 4 bedroom family home along with a 2 bedroom self-contained annexe. The property is being sold with works having commenced thus giving any new owner an exciting opportunity to complete the project to their own specification.
Drawings can be viewed at our offices and this provides a very rare opportunity to complete what will be a contemporary home with flexible accommodation in a truly spectacular location.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55454946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL180137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.