1 bedroom apartment for saleChapel Mews, Canterbury Road, Margate
- New development
- 5 minutes from Margate Train Station
- Close to sandy beaches
- Easy reach of Margate Old Town
- Contemporay kitchen with BOSCH appliances
- Double glazing and central heating
- Video entry system
- Secure electric gate entry
- Allocated parking
- Available to view now
Chapel Mews is an exciting development of thirteen spacious apartments and three town houses located within 150 meters of the sea front, sandy beaches, cafes, restaurants and Dreamland amusement park. Margate Harbour, Turner centre and Old Town are just a leisurely walk along the promenade and there you will find a range of galleries, cafe's and niche shops and for the commuter, Margate railway station provides a direct link to London St Pancras with a journey time of approximately 1hr 30 minutes.
Apartment 8 is located on the first floor and measures approximately 640 sq ft. The property benefits from a bright entrance hall with storage cupboards, generous sized double bedrooms, bathroom, large lounge / diner and open aspect kitchen.
Situated over five floors Chapel Mews will be built to a high specification including;
* Video entry phone.
* Secure & private gated access.
* Allocated parking space.
* Contemporary kitchens with BOSCH integrated oven, hob, dishwasher.
* Integrated Hotpoint Washer dryer & Fridge/Freezer.
* Karndean style flooring and carpeted bedrooms
* Designer style bathrooms.
* Front and rear balconies to penthouses.
* Large double glazed windows.
* 10 Build Zone Warranty.
Work is well under way and the developer advises us that they are aiming for completion of the units by Spring 2018.
Apartment 8: 640 Sq ft.
Lounge / Diner: 5.97m (19'7") x 4.80m (15'9") Into bay & widest point
Open aspect kitchen: 3.66m (12'0") x 2.62m (8'7")
Bedroom: 4.37m (14'4") x 3.00m (9'10")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1000901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.