3 bedroom flat for saleCavendish Road, London, SW12
- well lit west facing lounge
- split level
- wooden flooring
- large spacious loft conversion
- fully equipped kitchen
- Edge of Tooting Bec Common
- 3 double bedrooms
- 5 minute walk to Balham High Road and train/tube station
- Walking distance to caption area schools
- GP practice and health centre near by
Tenure: Share of Freehold
*CAPTION AREA TO LOCAL SCHOOLS*
**OPEN DAY ON 14th JANUARY BETWEEN 10AM - 1PM**
Bright, three bedroom, split-level flat in excellent condition
HouseSimple is pleased to present a delightful, modern, split level, three bedroom conversion flat on the first floor of a terraced house situated in Cavendish Road on the edge of Tooting Bec Common. Just a short stroll from Balham High Road and train/tube station, it is ideally located for access to local facilities and to Central London.
The property includes a large, bright, west-facing Lounge/reception, 2 decent size double bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen and bathroom, a spacious loft conversion/3rd double bedroom. It has been freshly decorated throughout. The property benefits from sash windows, part wood flooring, in-built wardrobes, storage space and gas central heating. Street parking is available outside. This shared Freehold property is offered without any onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55459720.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS50602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.