4 bedroom detached house for saleHorseshoe Rise, Walkeringham, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN10
- Detached, Versatile Four Bedroomed Home
- 23' Lounge with French Doors to Rear Garden
- High Gloss Fitted Kitchen with Open Plan Dining Area
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Further Three Bedrooms with Family Bathroom
- Timber Summer House on Raised Paved Terrace
- Large Timber Outbuilding
- Double Detached Brick Built Garage
- EPC Rating: C
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire present to the market a detached spacious and extremely versatile four bedroomed family home. Built in 2010 and located in one of the areas most sought after village locations.
The feeling of space is immediately apparent in this property with bright and contemporary styled accommodation to include a 23' lounge with French doors to the rear garden.Catering for the practicalities of modern living is the high gloss fitted kitchen opening up onto an open plan dining area and separate utility with a down stairs cloak room completing the ground floor.
Four bedrooms, the master with en-suite as well as a family bathroom are arranged to the second floor.
Ideal for modern living the external space of the property is arranged for relaxing with family and friends with the block paved driveway stretching to the rear and gives access to a double detached garage. A timber summer house is located on the raised paved terrace, ideal for enjoying views over the lawned gardens. A further patio area arranged directly from the property is perfect for al-fresco dining.
(NB: The property is on mains gas, mains sewerage, has gas fired central heating and residents contribute to private roadway. The property was built in 2010.)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55460589.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FAC170124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.