4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanley Road, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- 3/4 bedroom semi detached family home
- Period features
- Refurbished throughout
- Central location
- Beautiful kitchen and bathroom
- EPC energy rating D
Completely refurbished semi-detached period property within walking distance of the sea and the main shopping parade of Cliftonville .
The property has undergone a complete overhaul by the current owner, with no expense spared. To fully appreciate what is on offer the property needs to be viewed. The accommodation is versatile and could be used to suit a variety of needs, the lower ground floor has it's own access via a door to the front, there is a lounge and a dining room as well as a newly fitted modern kitchen. On the split level ground floor there are two rooms which could be used as bedrooms or further reception rooms. They both have inter -connecting doors linking both rooms together but both rooms have separate access from the hallway. There is an added advantage of a utility room and downstairs toilet. On the second floor there are two good sized bedrooms as well as a beautiful bathroom suite. Outside to the rear, the garden is low maintenance and provides a blank canvass for someone to make it their own. Close to Margate's mainline station where you can access the high speed link which will have you in London within 90 minutes.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- SPLIT LEVEL LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 17'3 into bay x 15'10 (5.26m x 4.83m)
- Dining Room: 12'6 x 12'4 (3.81m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 8'11 (3.61m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 16'3 x 12'10 (4.96m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'7 x 11'4 (3.84m x 3.46m)
- Separate Toilet
- Utility Room: 9'2 x 8'7 (2.80m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 11'2 (3.97m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 11'4 (3.84m x 3.46m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55463757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.