2 bedroom apartment for saleSTUNNING RETIREMENT BLOCK, ASCOT, BERKSHIRE, SL5 8LZ
- Beautifully modernised 1st floor retirement apartment
- Serviced by lift and stairs
- Large Living Room with open plan dining area
- Security entrance phone
- Modern re-fitted semi open plan kitchen
- On site estate manager
- Two Bedrooms and re-fitted shower room
- Communal parking
- Communal Sitting Room and Gardens
- Excellent local amenities
A very well presented completely modernised two bedroom first floor end retirement apartment with square bay window overlooking the communal gardens of this modern block. The apartment is serviced by lift and stairs plus there is communal parking, security entry phone and an on site part time estate manager. St Christophers gardens are conveniently located close to some local shops, a library and several bus services.
Directions. Leave our High Street offices heading towards Bracknell on the A329 turning right at the first set of traffic lights onto Fernbank Rd. St Christophers Gardens is the 5th turning on the left hand side
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55463790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWASC_545203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carr Williams, Ascot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.