3 bedroom detached house for salePark Drive, Swallownest, Sheffield , S26 4UL
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- SINGLE STOREY SIDE EXTENSION
- INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH IMPRINTED CONCRETE DRIVEWAY
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED LOUNGE
- SPACIOUS DINING-ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- FAMILY BATHROOM
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000
A beautifully presented modern and spacious three bedroom detached property situated on a cul-de-sac location and benefiting from a single storey side extension. Standing in generous gardens, having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and single integral garage. Dining room, kitchen with integral appliances, lounge with patio doors opening out on to the rear garden. Three well proportioned bedrooms & family bathroom, all combining to create a fabulous family home. Call 2roost on 01142878696
The property resides on a cul-de-sac within Swallownest close to a good range of local amenities including shops and reputable schooling. The motorway network is a few minutes drive away, Sheffield and Rotherham together with Meadowhall retail complex, Rotherham General Hospital and Crystal Peaks shopping centre are all within easy reach.
* Spacious Lounge: 3.63m x 5.08m (11' 11" x 16' 8")
* Dining Room: 2.77m x 5.46m (9' 1" x 17' 11")
* breakfast kitchen: 3m x 4.52m (9' 10" x 14' 10")
* Bedroom 1: 3.07m x 3.86m (10' 1" x 12' 8")
* Bedroom 2: 2.95m x 3.91m (9' 8" x 12' 10")
* bedroom 3: 2.03m x 2.06m (6' 8" x 6' 9")
* family bathroom: 1.9m x 2.74m (6' 3" x 9')
* Exterior and Gardens
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.