4 bedroom detached house for saleLingmell Dene, Coundon, Bishop Auckland, DL14
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Pleasant position within a desirable development
- Ample parking to the driveway and garage
- Rear garden boasting a good sense of privacy
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
Beautifully presented family home situated on the desirable development of Lingmell Dene, and boasting four double bedrooms. Benefitting from a tucked-away position, the property has an extensive plot with ample parking to driveway and garage, and a lawned garden to the rear with an exceptional sense of privacy.
In brief, accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge with ample room for a dining suite, fitted kitchen and extended to the rear to include a lovely garden room with vaulted ceiling. To the first floor are four double bedrooms, all benefitting from fitted wardrobes, and a family bathroom.
A viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer in this brilliant family home, which is also offered for sale with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55465155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO180252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.