3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCottee Way, Colburn
- Generous bedrooms for everyone
- Lots of upgrades all the way through
- A kitchen perfect for socialising
- Stylish bathroom
- Private gardens for summer barbecues
Are you waiting for a great value family home that has been renovated and fully modernised?
Walking up the garden path to the front porch you get an idea for the neat and well presented interior. Once inside its difficult not to be impressed with the ample kitchen diner, a sociable place that has enough to accommodate the keenest of cooks. Next we go through to the living room you can imagine chillier evenings watching TV whilst looking out to the back garden through your French doors as the day draws in. To finish of the ground floor the cloakroom wc id ideal for little ones and visitors.
When its time for bed the choice of rooms is ideal, with two ample doubles and a generous single room giving lots of space for everyone's things. You're going to love the bathroom, a p shaped bath and gorgeous design just completes the home, to finish the first floor a large airing cupboard on the landing addresses the practicality of needing storage.
With everything inside already done this leaves weekends free for time in the sizable fully enclosed garden which is big enough for a kick about with the football or a barbecue with friends on a summer afternoon.
A perfect option for a family looking for a great value first home or an investor interested in high quality buy to lets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55465878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102771001335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Love Property, Catterick Garrison. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.