3 bedroom park home for saleWyre Vale Park, Garstang, PR3 1PX
- Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Park Home.
- Situated In The Market Town of Garstang
- Entrance Porch, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- uPVC Windows and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Balmoral Stateley Albion 36 x 20
- Viewing Essential To Fully Appreciate
Tem-po are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented and tastefully decorated three bedroom park home. Situated in the market town of Garstang and just a short distance to local shops and amenities. The property briefly comprises of; Entrance Porch, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Externally is a private enclosed garden and decking area. Viewing Is Essential To Fully Appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55469331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8836859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.