3 bedroom detached house for saleArmstrong Road, Cheltenham, GL52
- Detached 3 Bedroom Family Home
- Garage With Private Driveway
- Stylish Modern Kitchen diner With Utility Area
- Beautifully Maintained
- Master Bedroom With Generous En-Suite
- Private South Facing Enclosed Garden
- Solar Panels
- Energy Efficient Home
- Gas Central Heating
- Quiet Village Location
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
Entrance hall with door to the lounge which includes a lovely bay window, stairs to the first floor, downstairs cloakroom and leads through to the kitchen/utility area with space for the dining table.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms including the master, with fitted wardrobes and a modern larger than average en suite shower room. There is also a luxury family bathroom.
Outside, the private landscaped garden is mainly lawned with a seated patio area perfect for entertaining with side access to the garage and driveway. To the the front there is a driveway with parking for two cars leading to a single garage.
The property further benefits from solar panels, gas central heating, double glazing and an NHBC guarantee.
A super property which won't hang around!
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom property built by Bloor Homes is situated in a quiet location in the popular village of Stoke Orchard, a village north-west of Cheltenham, and approximately 2 miles from Bishops Cleeve.
Local amenities include a village store and coffee shop, community centre and children’s play area with a Primary School and nursery being found in the neighbouring village of Tredington. Approximately 6 miles away is Cheltenham, a regency spa town which is located on the edge of the Cotswolds, an Area of outstanding natural beauty in Gloucestershire.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55470270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3a-oo5r. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.