2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBroster Gardens, London
- Contemporary two bedroom end of terrace family house
- Electric heating with radiators
- Fitted kitchen with oven & hob
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station is local
- Situated in a "tucked away" cul-de-sac
- Located near the Elm Park area
- Upstairs bathroom in white
- Easy to manage rear garden
SITUATED IN THE FAVOURED ELM PARK AREA, THIS TWO BEDROOM CONTEMPORARY END OF TERRACE HOUSE, SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY TO BE APPRECIATED. Placed in a pleasant cul-de-sac, yet convenient for bus routes on South Norwood Hill, Norwood Lake and park land with it's recreation facilities. South Norwood High Street itself has an eclectic mix of shops, including three coffee shops (one being a recently opened Costa). Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station is local with its frequent trains to London. In our opinion this is an easy to manage house and is offered to the market in good decorative order and has the benefit of a CONSERVATORY at the rear. There is also parking to the front of the house. Early viewing advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55470945.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28039224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.