4 bedroom detached house for saleAldridge Road, Ferndown, BH22
Offers in Excess of
- Sought after location
- Over 3,000 sq ft of accomodation
- Four double bedrooms & four reception rooms
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Triple garage complex with sauna
- Large Rear Garden
- Mature secluded grounds
- No forward chain
A substantial detached character house with huge kerb appeal located in one of the most prestigious areas of Ferndown.
This property oozes character with beamed ceilings and brick built fireplaces including a large feature inglenook in the lounge. Set within large mature grounds with the added bonus of a heated swimming pool with adjoining sauna and shower facilities as well as a welcoming sun terrace area.
This quality built residence sits on a large plot and has scope for improvement.
Spacious ground floor accommodation to include an impressive entrance hall with tiled floor, four reception rooms, kitchen, large utility room and cloakroom. The first floor has a large landing area, four double bedrooms, large dressing room to the master bedroom, two ensuites and a family bathroom. This property is conveniently located close to Ferndown centre with easy access to Wimborne and Ringwood as well as Bournemouth town centre and surrounding coastal towns. Bournemouth international airport is less than four miles away.
For the keen golfer, one of Dorset's premier golf clubs is less than half a mile away. Ferndown town centre offers a variety of shops including large supermarkets, theatre/social centre, sports centre and other recreational facilities.
Size: Approx 2,368 sq ft (excluding garage) & Approx 3,093 sq ft (including garage)
Council Tax: Band G (2018/2019 £3,304.83)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55476582.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11467703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxe Coburg , Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.