2 bedroom mobile home for salePalm Grove Court, Thorne, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN8
- FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME
- THIS MUST BE SEEN TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE FANTASTIC CONDITION
- L - SHAPED LOUNGE/DINING AREA, PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING FAMILY
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION IN THORNE
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR ONE VEHICLE
- CALL WHITEGATES TO ARRANGE A VIEWING TODAY
WHAT A FABULOUS PROPERTY... Are you looking to downsize? Well this could be the perfect property for you ..
CALL WHITEGATES AND VIEW TODAY!
Front facing double glazed door, radiator and a storage cupboard.
Side facing double glazed frosted window, radiator, extractor fan, low flush w/c and a wash hand basin.
Living Room/Dining Room
Two side facing double glazed windows, two radiators, decorative fireplace with space for a freestanding electric fire, door to the hallway, telephone and television point.
Front facing double glazed bow window, side facing frosted double glazed door, fitted kitchen with eye and base level storage units, incorporating a single and half bowl sink with drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, four ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood above, breakfast bar, radiator and a storage/boiler cupboard.
Provides access to both bedrooms and the shower room.
Side facing double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Side facing double glazed frosted window, low flush w/c, wash hand basin within a vanity unit, shower cubicle, radiator and an extractor fan.
With a storage outbuilding, outdoor tap, remote control draining system, surrounding lawn and shrub beds.
Off street parking is available to the side of the property for one vehicle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55477507.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR160102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.