1 bedroom flat for saleBeech House, 303 Molesey Road, Hersham, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
- Guideline Minimum Deposit £11,700
- Guideline Min. Household Incomes: £26,500 / £32,000
- Approx. 530 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Ground Floor with Small Terrace
- High Performance Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Good Local Amenities
- Minutes from Hersham Train Station
SHARED OWNERSHIP (Advertised price represents 45% share. Full market value £260,000). A ground-floor one-bedroom flat in an attractive period-style building. The apartment has a good-sized reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen and double doors leading to a private terrace with side garden*. High performance glazing and gas central heating help achieve excellent energy-efficiency and environmental-impact ratings. Hersham train station is just minutes away, offering a swift commute to London Waterloo and regular trains to Woking and Guildford. Hersham also has the mix of amenities and open spaces that make Surrey such a desirable place to live - a golf club and playing fields almost on your doorstep, a Waitrose in the village centre and the picturesque Hersham Riverside Park only a short walk away.
* Access required to gas meters located on side garden.
Tenure: Leasehold (125 years from 2014)
Share Available: 45% (£117,000)
Shared Ownership Rent: £259.85* per month (based on 45% ownership)
Service Charge: £115.91** per month
Guideline Minimum Household Incomes: Dual Income - £26,500 | Single Income - £32,000 (assuming 10% deposit & 25 year term)
Local Authority: Elmbridge Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C (£1570.78 for 2017-18)
The property is offered for sale on a sold as seen basis. A2Dominion Housing Group do not offer any warranties on the white goods in the flat or undertake to carry out any remedial work or redecoration work of a cosmetic nature. Pets not permitted (except assistance animals).
** Rent and service charges are subject to annual review.
Property ref: 121_1138_4492284
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55478079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4492284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.