4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wharf, Nuneaton
- Detached new home - 'Nightingale' design
- Hall, cloakroom
- Lounge with bay window
- Large kitchen with dining area, separate utility room
- Four bedrooms - master en-suite
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Integral single garage, gardens
- 10 year warranty
New build - four bedroom detached home forming part of this new development located on the south side of Nuneaton convenient for access to the railway station, M42 and M69 for commuters.
The spacious accommodation briefly includes entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, lounge with bay window, kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden, utility room, four bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room), family bathroom with separate shower and single integral garage.
We can arrange for you to go to the development and not only view the house but also have a look at all the options of finishes that you can select for your home. Cartwright offer so many options with high quality specifications and painstaking attention to detail in the finish and presentation - buying with them is like building your own dream home.
10 year NHBC warranty.
Ground Floor -
Cloakroom - 4'11" x 6'2" (1.50m x 1.88m) -
Lounge - 9'7" x 16'8" (2.92m x 5.08m) -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 20'8" x 13'3" (6.30m x 4.04m) -
Utility - 5'6" x 8'5" (1.68m x 2.57m) -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 9'7" x 15'1" (2.92m x 4.60m) -
En-Suite - 6'3" x 6'11" (1.91m x 2.11m) -
Bedroom Two - 9'10" x 15'4" (3.00m x 4.67m) -
Bedroom Three - 8'3" x 13'3" (2.51m x 4.04m) -
Bedroom Four - 9'8" x 11'2" (2.95m x 3.40m) -
Bathroom - 7'9" x 9'2" (2.36m x 2.79m) -
Integral Single Garage -
Viewing - By arrangement through Loveitts Nuneaton office
39 Church Street, Nuneaton. CV11 4AD
Tel: 024 7634 7676
As the sellers agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues relating to title or other legal issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55481244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28037146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Coventry - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.