3 bedroom terraced house for saleTolverne Road, West Wimbledon, SW20
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Interconnecting Reception/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Period Features
- Pretty Garden
- Ultra Convenient Location
- Early Viewing Advised
A really charming three bedroom Edwardian house with many fine original features situated in the much sought after Lambton Conservation Area with easy access to Raynes Park Station and other local amenities.
This superb period house offers flexible, modernised and updated accommodation over three floors with the added benefit of a pretty 35ft Approx rear garden.
Tolverne Road is situated in a much sought after residential conservation area and is well placed for access into Raynes Park with its commuter station and selection of useful shops and businesses. The area is also well regarded for its sporting and recreational facilities, as well as for its choice of schools in both the state and private sectors. The green spaces of Wimbledon Common, Holland Gardens and Cottenham Park are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55481866.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26430047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fuller Gilbert & Co, West Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.