2 bedroom town house for saleThe Close, Weston Coyney, ST3
- Traditional town house
- Beautifully presented interior
- Fitted kitchen/diner
- Attractive bathroom/WC
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Large family garden
- No upward chain!
- Two bedrooms
* Wonderful traditional mid town house
* Generously proportioned and beautifully presented interior
* Lovely residential cul de sac
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Large family gardens to the front and rear
* Bright and spacious accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge
* Fitted kitchen/diner, ground floor WC, two double bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Immediate vacant possession, no upward chain!
* Call us on 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
HALLWAY : Laminate flooring
LOUNGE : 14'6" x 12'8" (4.42m x 3.86m) , Fitted gas fire with feature surround, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER : 16'0" x 8'3" (4.88m x 2.51m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated electric hob and electric oven, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, wash hand basin
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet stairs and landing
BEDROOM ONE : 15'10" x 10'1" (4.83m x 3.07m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 12'9" x 8'4" (3.89m x 2.54m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath with shower and screen, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling, store housing combination gas central heating boiler
EXTERNALLY : There is a huge family garden to the rear which is laid principally to lawn but has patio and two sheds. There is lawned front garden. A dropped kerb gives access to off road parking on a grassed area that could easily be provided with hard standing to form a driveway.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, at the end of Anchor Road turn right onto Park Hall Road. Continue to Weston Coyney traffic lights, turn left onto Weston Road and The Close is then situated in the right hand side. Postcode ST3 6PY
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.