1 bedroom apartment for saleForum Court, Bury St Edmunds
- INVESTMENT ONLY
- Sought after location
- 12 MONTH TENANCY AGREEMENT IN PLACE
- Located on the first floor
- Secure gated access
- Allocated parking space
- Short walk from historic Bury St Edmunds
- Conveniently located for the train station
SECURITY ACCESS Telephone security entrance system.
SITTING ROOM/KITCHEN 21' 7" x 15' 1" (6.58m x 4.6m) Electric storage heater, carpet area with . Neutral décor
KITCHEN AREA - Fitted modern kitchen with walnut wall and base units and silver kickboards. Fitted oven with hob and stainless steel extractor fan.
BEDROOM Generous double bedroom with window to side aspect, built in wardrobe.
BATHROOM Neutral modern suite comprising bath with side panel, shower with glass screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with low level WC with push flush. Vinyl flooring.
EXTERNAL Allocated parking with security gate access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55491682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101497000823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tennens Properties Ltd, Bury St Edmunds - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.