3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroxtowe Avenue, Kimberley, Nottingham, NG16
- Semi Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- Favoured School Catchment
- Popular Residential Location
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close to Amenities
*** MAKE YOUR FIRST HOME A FAMILY HOME *** This 3 bedroom semi detached is situated less than a mile from the amenities of Kimberley Town Centre and will tick a number of boxes for a number of buyers! The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge with bay window, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Outside the rear garden has a patio area, lawn and a timber constructed cabin with light and power which could be used as an office, workshop or recreational area for entertaining friends & family. To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for at least two cars. This property would make a great home for a first time buyer or a small family taking their first step on the property ladder. To book your viewing appointment call Watsons on 01159385577
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55494426.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10488713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.