3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolborn View, Codnor, Ripley
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- No Upward Chain
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented three bedroom semi detached house set in this popular residential pocket of Codnor, set just a short distance from Ripley with great commuting links via the A610 and A38. An internal inspection is highly advised.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented three bedroom semi detached house set in this popular residential pocket of Codnor, set just a short distance from Ripley with great commuting links via the A610 and A38. To the ground floor is a fitted kitchen, lounge and a upvc conservatory. There are three bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite to the first floor. Externally there is a lawned garden to the side elevation and a driveway to the rear elevation. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, laminate floor, radiator, telephone point, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset sink and drainer unit. There is space and plumbing for a gas cooker with a wall mounted extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a freestanding fridge freezer. There is a breakfast bar and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 14' 1" max x 13' 6" plus recess ( 4.29m max x 4.11m plus recess )
With a radiator, TV point, telephone point, wall mounted bioethanol fire, built in storage cupboard, coving to the ceiling and double doors opening to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 7" x 12' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.78m )
Of brick construction with upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed double doors opening onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
With a loft hatch, radiator and doors to bedrooms one, two, three and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 3" plus recess ( 3.63m x 2.51m plus recess )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, TV point, telephone point and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 3" max ( 3.25m x 2.51m max )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.88m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with shower over. With a radiator, extractor fan, airing cupboard, ceiling spotlights and a double glazed obscure window to the front elevation.
To the front elevation is a lawned garden with shrub borders and side gate access.
To the side and rear elevations is a lawned garden, block paved patio and hardstanding for a wooden shed. Steps lead down to gated off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55498499.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP201805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.