3 bedroom flat for saleFairway Avenue, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA2
- Neutral decor
- Large communal gardens
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Castle Residential are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom, top floor flat in Paisley.
The flat comprises long hallway, three double sized bedrooms, large living room, family sized bathroom and modern kitchen.
The flat further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, large communal gardens and neutral decor including laminate flooring throughout.
Some added features on this property are:
- New Roof, loft insulation and guttering less than 2 years old. Low maintenance and heating costs.
- Frequent bus services to Paisley, Glasgow and beyond on the doorstep.
- 10-15 minutes from Paisley centre, Airport and motorway to coast / Glasgow.
- On street parking.
- Shops, post office, library and School opposite.
- End terrace with two other properties council owned therefore well maintained.
- Storage cupboard on landing and also ground floor (Handy for bikes, pram and gardening equipment.
- Large children friendly garden to the rear of the property.
- Decorated and ready for rental market.
EPC rating: D.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55502170.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P1411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Residential, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.