3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDoggetts Way, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached House
- Entrance Hallway
- Spacious Living Room
- Fabulous Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Good-sized Bedroom
- Large Rear Garden with Gated Side Access
- Off-street Parking to the Front
- Walk to City Centre
- Close to Good Schools
A beautifully presented, extended three bedroom semi-detached house, situated one mile to the south of St Albans’ City centre and within walking distance of Verulamium Park, Abbey station and the mainline station.
The property benefits from spacious accommodation throughout, to include a fabulous kitchen/dining room, large living room opening to a conservatory, three good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also scope to extend to the side and into the loft, subject to the necessary consents.
Further benefits include off-street parking and a wonderful, fully-enclosed garden with gated side access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55504638.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.