1 bedroom apartment for saleNewbridge Road, Pontllanfraith, Blackwood, NP12
- A Modern Ground Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Well Presented & Maintained
- Ideal First Time Buyer or Investment Opportunity
- Excellent Transport Links To Newport, Cardiff & M4 Motorway
- Close to Local Amenities, Supermarkets, Shops & Pubs
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Allocated Parking
A modern well presented one bedroom ground floor flat benefiting from a convenient location close to all local amenities, supermarkets, shops and with excellent transport links to Newport, Cardiff and the surrounding areas. Entered through a secure telecom operated door the flat has an entrance hall with storage cupboards, a bathroom, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a large open plan kitchen/living room. Outside has allocated parking close to the entrance and communal garden areas and guest parking bays. An ideal first time buyer or investment opportunity viewing is highly recommended by the agents to fully appreciate this well located property.
Approx 90 yrs - Leashold
Ground Rent - £150 per annum, Maintenance/Insurances/Service Charges - £900 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55507218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11765824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.