4 bedroom bungalow for saleYew Tree Close, Fair Oak, Eastleigh
- Four bedroom chalet style bungalow
- Two first floor bedrooms with upstairs W.C
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Dining room opening to a modern re-fitted kitchen
- Lots of parking
- Impressive corner plot rear garden
- No forward chain
Extended chalet style bungalow on an impressive corner plot with off road parking for many vehicles, carport, garage and a really nicely presented rear garden. The property offers four bedrooms over two floors and is conveniently located for the Fair Oak shops and schools for all ages. NO CHAIN
Offered with no forward chain this well presented chalet bungalow is set on a corner plot. With access to local shops, bus route and schools. This home benefits from well kept front and rear gardens, a car port and block paved driveway offering ample off road parking. An internal viewing of this home is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed front door, radiator, storage cupboard with metres
Lounge 22' 4" max including the stairs x 12' 8" max narrowing to 8' 10" minimum ( 6.81m max including the stairs x 3.86m max narrowing to 2.69m minimum )
Two double glazed windows to the front, double glazed window to the side, two radiators, stairs to the first floor, electric fireplace with a decorative surround
Dining Room 14' 10" max x 10' max narrowing to 6' 4" minimum from boiler cupboard ( 4.52m max x 3.05m max narrowing to 1.93m minimum from boiler cupboard )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, storage cupboard and further cupboard with boiler, opening to the kitchen
Kitchen 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear, glazed door to the side. Modern re-fitted kitchen with a wide range of matching wall units, base level units and drawers with worktop surface over, inset sink unit, built in double oven & hob, built in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer
Utility Area 5' 6" extending to 6' 10" into the doorway x 6' 5" ( 1.68m extending to 2.08m into the doorway x 1.96m )
Plumbing for a washing machine, storage cupboard, radiator, leading through to the bathroom
Bathroom 11' plus door recess x 7' 3" ( 3.35m plus door recess x 2.21m )
Obscure double glazed windows to the rear and side, panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle, low level W.C, wash hand basin with storage under, radiator
Bedroom 3 13' max to back of wardrobes x 11' 10" max from wardrobe doors ( 3.96m max to back of wardrobes x 3.61m max from wardrobe doors )
L-shaped room with maximum measurements provided.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wide range of built in wardrobes and overbed storage cupboards.
Bedroom 4 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator
First Floor Landing
Doors to the two upstairs bedrooms and the upstairs toilet
Bedroom 1 16' 1" max from wardrobe into recess narrowing to 13' 7" from wardrobe to entrance door x 14' max window to window ( 4.90m max from wardrobe into recess narrowing to 4.14m from wardrobe to entrance door x 4.27m max window to window )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, built in wardrobes and cupboards, two radiators, part sloping ceilings restricting headroom in section of the room.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" max into window x 13' 3" max ( 4.22m max into window x 4.04m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, two radiators, built in wardrobes, part sloping ceilings restricting headroom in some sections of the room
Low level W.C, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under
Off Road Parking
There is a block paved driveway provding off road parking for a number of vehicles as it continues alongside the property to a carport and a garage.
To the front of the property there is a front garden with raised flower beds and a pathway to the front door.
The really impressive size rear garden has a patio seating area opening to a large lawn with shrub borders and a pathway to the rear. There is a garden shed and a timber summerhouse in one corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55509469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.