5 bedroom detached house for saleWeybridge
- Truly stunning masterpiece
- Extensively re-modelled
- Free flowing and flexible
- Five bedrooms plus three bathrooms
- Perfectly placed for Walton and Weybridge's town centres
Occupying this gated setting moments away from the River Thames and its river-side ambience plus towpath walks, this stunning family home is rather special.The wow factor has been created by our clients across key areas emphasising a contemporary style and a family lifestyle to its best. Both Walton's and Weybridge's town centres are right on your doorstep, as our key school catchment areas for children of all ages. The east/west orientation ensures plenty of light, further complimented by the engineered oak flooring which spans the majority of the ground floor. Very much the hub is the kitchen/breakfast/family room part vaulted in parts with velux windows and bi fold doors opening into the garden -perfect for entertaining,The kitchen area is fitted with an excellent range of high gloss units entwined with granite work tops, alongside a selection of appliances. The living room is a well proportioned size, which flows through to an additional sitting area which could also be used as a library. The study is perfect for those working from home with adjacent shower room.This area provides flexibility and could be used as a self contained facility. There is also a useful utility/cloakroom. On the first floor the bedrooms as expected are an excellent size.The master suite is quite exceptional to include an en suite facility, utilising luxurious sanitary ware and a fitted dressing room. The two remaining bedrooms on this level are serviced by a refitted family bathroom. The second floor is ideal for growing families or teenagers with two further bedrooms plus a family bathroom fitted in a similar theme. There is also a useful snug room, great for homework.Externally the gravel driveway provides plenty of parking to the front. To the rear the gardens have been landscaped and measure approaching 90ft. Arranged in two distinct areas the decking is just perfect for summer entertaining. The raised lawn area is surrounded by mature evergreens and raised flower beds, ensuring all year round seclusion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55512492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 393412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.