3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLime Tree Close, Calne
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow in a premium cul-de-sac location
- Garage and driveway parking
- Private enclosed gardens that surround the property
Situated within a premium cul-de-sac location sits this superb detached Bungalow. The property is being sold with No Onward Chain and offers flexible living and three bedrooms all of good proportion. Gardens are a particular feature, being fully enclosed and offering a good degree of privacy.
A most impressive detached bungalow situated within a premium cul-de-sac location. Accommodation is light and spacious consisting of an entrance hall leading through to the lounge/diner, a wonderful space that in turn leads to the kitchen and inner hall where the three bedrooms, cloakroom and family bathroom are accessed. The gardens surround the property and are fully enclosed by panel fencing and stone walls and offer a good degree of seclusion. From the gardens you can access the garage and walk around the whole of the property. Driveway parking for several cars is located to the front to further complement this most desirable property.
Composite door leading in to the entrance hall and a further door to the lounge.
Lounge / Diner 21' 4" Max x 15' 10" ( 6.50m Max x 4.83m )
Light and spacious room with a double glazed window to the side and front and double glazed patio door to the single glazed lean to. Smoke alarm, radiator and television aerial points.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall, base and draw units with work surfaces over. Double glazed window to the rear with a lovely outlook to the garden and a door leading to the garden. Stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a slot in cooker and fridge freezer.
Lean To 10' 3" x 5' 11" ( 3.12m x 1.80m )
Useful room for storage or for a potting room.
Accessed from the lounge, doors leading to all bedrooms, bathroom, cloakroom, storage cupboard and the airing cupboard along with loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 8" Max x 10' 6" ( 5.08m Max x 3.20m )
Spacious master bedroom with a double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
Another double bedroom with a double glazed window with a lovely outlook to the rear garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" Max x 7' 1" ( 2.39m Max x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Consisting of a bath with mixer taps and shower over, w/c and wash hand basin, radiator and a double glazed obscure window to the rear.
Driveway parking to the front of the garage for several cars.
Detached single garage with an up and over door with power and light and a personal door to the garden.
Surrounding the property and offering a good degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55513681.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.