2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMonkton Road, Minster, Ramsgate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Off street parking
- Popular Minster Location
- Beautiful gardens
- Backs on to open fields
- EPC energy rating E (53)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £279,995, please contact Ward & Partners.
Located in the picturesque village of Minster and within a short distance to Minster train station and its links to London; ideal if you commute for work or visit the capital for pleasure. Better still, the village is even closer where you will find an array of shops, restaurants and local pubs. The area is both quiet and friendly and there is a great community spirit to be found, there is a local shop nearby where you can arrange delivery of the daily paper and buy those day to day essentials.
This home has well-proportioned flexible accommodation, inside you will find the entrance hall which is an ideal place to kick off your shoes and coats before walking into the beautiful kitchen which operates as the hub of the home. Both bedrooms are a great size so there definitely won’t be any argument who gets the best room. The rear extension opens onto the lovely gardens, the range of colourful plants and shrubs are easy on the eye and provide a haven of tranquillity from the outside world.
When the leaves reappear on the trees and the sun is shining, you can appreciate the outside just as much as the inside. The landscaped rear garden is lovely to enjoy the summer months in, as it is very low maintenance, and if your children or grandchildren want to kick a ball around where better to do so than in park which is just up the road. The ample off-road parking adds to the attraction of this property even more.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here for the last 12 years and are sad the leave the village. We are moving closer to family and are really exited for the move. The property we have found has no onward chain so this will hopefully help the new owners.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 2: 16'7 x 10'7 (5.06m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen: 12'11 x 10'2 (3.94m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 10'5 (4.04m x 3.18m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 4'3 (2.14m x 1.30m)
- Dining Area: 10'2 x 8'6 (3.10m x 2.59m)
- Lounge: 15'4 x 8'9 (4.68m x 2.67m)
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55517988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.