3 bedroom detached house for saleRhydymwyn Road, Gwernaffield
- Extended detached property
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Gardens to front and rear
- Off road parking
- Beautifully fitted kitchen with timeless units
- Fourth bedroom/sitting room to the ground floor
- Family bathroom and downstairs cloaks
- Short distance to Mold town centre
- Beautifully presented
- EPC Rating E 53
SOLD BY WILLIAMS ESTATES - This beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom property built in the early 1900's has been tastefully extended by the present owners to provide very versatile family living accommodation, having a great deal of character yet modern and convenient. Extended to the side to allow a sitting room with master bedroom over and extended to the rear to provide a fourth bedroom/study and utility room. In brief the accommodation affords entrance hall with downstairs cloaks, living room, kitchen, dining room/sitting room, utility, master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, off road parking. Located in a very pleasant setting towards the fringe of the village of Gwernaffield only a moments walk into the countryside. The Market town of Mold is only a short distance away for High Street shopping, supermarkets, bus station and the well stocked and popular twice weekly market. EPC rating E 53
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55518498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8938708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.