1 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 29, Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- 400 sq .ft., 1 bedroom First Floor apartment
- Incentives available - Help to Buy - terms apply
- Full fitted kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances and stone worktops
- Underfloor heating throughout and fully tiled porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathrooms
- Pre-wired for Sky/Virgin and broadband connectivity
- Private landscaped roof top gardens and Juliette balconies (plot specific)
- Concierge with CCTV security monitoring service and 4 lifts servicing all floors
- 125 year lease with 10 year CRL warranty
- Cycle store
- A minutes walk to station - 17 minutes to London St Pancras
NEW SHOW APARTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW.
Help to Buy scheme available - terms apply.
Plot 29 is a 1 bedroom, First Floor apartment.
Contemporary design with an urban edge. Stylish City meets Country Living. You really can have the best of both worlds
Ziggurat House is an iconic new development of 125 private new homes in the centre of St Albans close to Station, just 17 minutes to London St. Pancras. Comprising of starter suites, one and two bedroom apartments benefitting from a concierge service, four lifts servicing all floors, private landscaped roof gardens.
St. Albans has an abundance of leisure facilities with nearby spas, tennis and the famous golf club Verulam famous for the Ryder Cup.
The town centre has an array of bistro type restaurants and wine bars, and quaint tea rooms.
Shopping is the perfect blend of modern and traditional.
St Albans is an historical Roman town steeped in history, with a beautiful museum and the infamous clock tower that was built in 1403 that boasts panoramic views of the city.
The famous St. Albans Cathedral holds guided tours, and has always been a big attraction in the town centre.
Additional Information Opening hours Monday - Thursday 10.00am - 4.00pm
Please call Andy to arrange an appointment to view our new show homes on 07957 137128.
Property ref: 121_2309_4650634
17' 9" x 10' 2" (5.41m x 3.10m)
14' 5" x 8' 10" (4.39m x 2.69m)
Development images are indicative and may vary. Drawings and illustrations are not to scale and relate only to planning and construction stages which may not accurately reflect the completed scheme. Purchasers are advised to check plot specific dimensions, features and specifications prior to reservation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4650634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes - Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.