3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGroomsdale Lane, Hawarden, Deeside
- Guide price £375,000 - £425,000
- Three bedroom bungalow
- Loft conversion
- Front and rear gardens
Guide price £375,000 - £425,000. Standing within stunning well stocked gardens and within walking distance of Hawarden Golf Course is this deceptively spacious three bedroom bungalow with loft conversion, front and rear gardens and garage. NO CHAIN. Inspection highly recommended.
Guide price £375,000 - £425,000. Standing within stunning well stocked gardens and within walking distance of Hawarden Golf Course is this deceptively spacious three bedroom bungalow with loft conversion. The property provides well appointed accommodation and benefits from a long sweeping driveway past the beautifully maintained front garden, detached single garage and large attractive patio garden to rear. NO CHAIN. Internal inspection highly recommended, Accommodation briefly comprises
Attractive hand crafted timber door with stained and lead panels opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 13' 6" x 6' 1" ( 4.11m x 1.85m )
Parquet wood block flooring. Coved ceiling. Radiator with cover. Telephone point. Timber panelled doors to lounge, bedroom one and arch to inner hall.
Lounge 17' 6" into bay x 15' 4" ( 5.33m into bay x 4.67m )
Chimney breast with feature decorative fireplace with marble surround and hearth with inset living flame gas fire. Decorative coved ceiling with ornate ceiling rose. Parquet wood block flooring. Two radiators with covers. TV point. Wide double glazed lead effect bay window to front elevation overlooking the garden.
Inner Hall 7' 10" x 2' 10" ( 2.39m x 0.86m )
Parquet wood block flooring. Coved ceiling. Panelled doors to bedroom three/study, shower room and dining room.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.53m )
Decorative coved ceiling and ceiling rose. Radiator. Spindles staircase to first floor. Double glazed lead effect windows to side and rear elevation. Panelled timber door to rear hall.
Rear Hall 4' 10" x 3' 10" ( 1.47m x 1.17m )
Tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 7" max ( 3.94m x 2.92m max )
Fitted with a range of solid lined oak base, wall and drawer units wit granite works and inset enamelled one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for range cooker with extractor canopy over. Built in dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled splashback. Tiled flooring. Under pelmet lights. Double glazed lead effect window to side elevation. Built in airing cupboard. Further further built in utility cupboard housing the gas boiler. Plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 14' 1" ( 4.70m x 4.29m )
Attractive parquet wood block flooring. Coved ceiling. Decorative ceiling rose. Telephone point. Radiator with cover. Double glazed lead effect window to front elevation overlooking the delightful front garden.
Bedroom Three/study 14' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.53m )
Attractive parquet wood block flooring. Coved ceiling. Decorative ceiling rose. TV point. Radiator. Double glazed lead effect window to side elevation.
Shower Room 8' x 7' 1" ( 2.44m x 2.16m )
A highly appointed shower room comprising modern walk in shower cubicle with rainfall shower head and further handheld shower unit. Wash basin set into a corner vanity unit with cupboards beneath. Concealed cistern WC. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed lights. Wall mounted mirrored storage cabinets. Extractor fan. Double glazed lead effect window to rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Wall lights. Access to useful storage cupboard. Panelled door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 12' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.78m )
Attractive vaulted ceiling with double glazed velux window to side elevation. Further double glazed lead effect window to front elevation with attractive aspect. TV point. Radiator. Panelled door to en-suite.
En-Suite 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with Gainsborough electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Built in storage cupboard. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Recessed lights. Fitted mirror. Extractor fan. Chrome towel radiator. Double glazed lead effect window to front elevation.
The property is approached via a long sweeping tarmac drive with attractive lawned garden to side with mature apple tree, flower and lavender borders. The drive leads to a tarmac parking area for several vehicles and access to the detached single garage. Delightful and private lawned garden to front with a stunning array of specimen trees and shrubs with well stocked flower borders and mature hedging. Further tarmac parking area to the left elevation with ranch style gate to rear with access to the highway.
To the rear is a large hard landscaped garden being laid to paving and divided into two main areas by trellised fencing. A gate opens to a further paved area with greenhouse and storage shed.
Garage 18' x 12' ( 5.49m x 3.66m )
Up and over door to front elevation. Electric light and power. Window to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55525585.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.