1 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Sidcup, DA15 7AT
- Share of Freehold
- Situated close proximity of Sidcup Station and Sidcup High Street
- Ideal first time buy or investment opportunity
- Large lounge/diner
- Recently refurbished modern kitchen
- Spacious bedroom with built-in cupboard
- Gas central heating, new boiler and double glazing
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Well maintained ground floor flat situated within close proximity of Sidcup Station, Sidcup High Street and local bus routes. Ideal for a first time buyer who is looking to commute or an investor looking to purchase a flat with good transport links.
This modern one bedroom flat briefly comprises: Entrance hall, large lounge/diner, recently refurbished modern kitchen, spacious bedroom with built- in cupboard and bathroom. Externally there are communal grounds and off street parking. The property also benefits from a share of freehold, gas central heating, a new boiler and double glazing.
One bedroom properties with great transport links and off-street parking are in high demand and early viewings are highly recommended to avoid missing out.
The following information has been supplied by the vendor and should be verified by the purchaser and/or solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
We understand the property is being sold with a Share of Freehold
Lease: 975 years remaining
Service Charge: £50 per month (including buildings insurance)
Ground Rent: £100 per annum
Council Tax: Band C £1,308.83 per annum. London Borough of Bexley - Tel: 020 8303 7777.
Off street parking.
Lounge/diner: - 13'6" (4.11m) x 13'4" (4.06m)
Kitchen: - 9'10" (3m) x 5'8" (1.73m)
Bedroom: - 10'5" (3.18m) x 8'11" (2.72m)
From our Sidcup office turn left and under the railway bridge. At the traffic lights proceed straight across and Edam Court is situated on the left hand side, just past the parade of shops.
Closest Stations: Sidcup (0.15 mi) Albany Park (1.02 mi) New Eltham (1.41 mi)
Closest Schools: Birkbeck Primary School (0.13 mi) West Lodge School (0.18 mi) Chislehurst and Sidcup Grammar School (0.35 mi)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55536292.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.