4 bedroom detached house for saleOasthouse Way, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- 15' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 11' Conservatory
- Separate Dining Room
- Downstairs Shower Room & Upstairs Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Tandem Garage & Off Road Parking
- Corner Plot
*Four Bedroom Detached House
*15' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Separate Dining Room
*Downstairs Shower Room & Upstairs Bathroom
*Tandem Garage & Off Road Parking
Storm porch, PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft area, stairs, glazed door to kitchen/breakfast room, glazed door to lounge.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted fuse box, radiator, vinyl floor covering, textured ceiling.
4.70m x 3.02m (15'5" x 9'11"). Recently re-fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with double drainer, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine, cooker, PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to side wall mounted boiler, radiator, textured ceiling with fluorescent strip lighting, PVCu double glazed door to side, glazed door to:
3.81m x 3.02m (12'6" x 9'11"). Two PVCu double glazed windows to rear, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, glazed double doors to lounge, PVCu double glazed French double doors to:
3.23m x 3.58m (10'7" x 11'9"). PVCu construction with PVCu double glazed windows, polycarbonate roof and power and lights connected, PVCu double glazed double doors to garden.
3.61m x 5.16m (11'10" x 16'11"). PVCu double glazed bow window to rear, radiator, TV point, coving to textured ceiling.
Shower/Wet Room (Formerly a Study)
2.18m x 2.31m (7'2" x 7'7"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower area with fitted shower over and screen, wash hand basin, WC, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, vinyl floor covering, coving to textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to front, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, textured ceiling with ceiling spotlights, access to loft, door to:
2.97m x 3.94m (9'9" x 12'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, textured ceiling.
2.97m x 3.12m (9'9" x 10'3") minimum excluding door recess. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, textured ceiling.
2.82m x 2.34m (9'3" x 7'8"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
1.98m x 2.18m (6'6" x 7'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Fitted with four piece suite with panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, recently installed shower and WC, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, textured ceiling.
Situated on a corner plot, to the front is laid to lawn area, block paved driveway to the front leading to tandem garage, gated access to the rear. Rear garden is enclosed by part brick wall and part timber fencing to rear and sides, large concrete patio area, laid to lawn with shrub borders, wooden side gated access providing the possibility of private off road parking for a caravan/vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55536433.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.