3 bedroom detached house for saleMount Pleasant Road, Repton, DE65
- Three bedrooms, one with feature fireplace
- Large bathroom with free standing bath and show cubicle
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Fitted kitchen with range of units
- Rear porch with quarry tiled floor
- Good sized enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn
- Garage and off road parking
Lounge 12' 2" X 11' 11" with two UPVC double glazed windows, feature open fireplace with oak beam, t.v. point, and radiator
Dining room 12' 8" X 12' 2" with two UPVC double glazed windows, feature open fireplace with oak beam and radiator
Kitchen 12' 2" X 7' with UPVC double glazed window, side entrance door, range of wall and base units with inset stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, oven, hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator and laminate flooring
Rear Hall with UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed door onto patio, quarry tiled floor and radiator
Cellar with light, power, UPVC double glazed window and radiator
Stairs to the first floor
Landing with UPVC double glazed window and loft hatch
Bedroom one 12' 1" X 10' 10" with UPVC double glazed window, radiator and feature fire place
Bedroom two 12' 9" X 8' 5" with UPVC double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom three 9' 11" X 5' 9" with UPVC double glazed window and radiator
Bathroom 12' 1" X 8' 5" with UPVC double glazed frosted window, free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. radiator, storage cupboard and separate good sized shower cubicle
Rear garden with paved patio, lawn with large apple tree, side area with gated access, outside tap and security light.
Front garden with off road parking and attached brick built garage
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 175250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DWP Estate Ltd T/A Spectrum Residential, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.