2 bedroom flat for saleGalaxy Building, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Well maintained development with porter and residents gym
- Bright and spacious throughout
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Well proportioned family bathroom as well as downstairs WC
- Private patio space
- Great location nearby to an array of amenities
This charming two bedroom, ground floor flat boasts bright and spacious interiors arranged over two floors as well as a large patio and a private entrance.
Located in a peaceful residential development, Galaxy building is within close proximity of Mudchute DLR Station for frequent services into nearby Canary Wharf. The popular and picturesque river walkways are also moments away for scenic routes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.