3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnglesey Close, Tonteg, Pontypridd, CF38 1LY
- QUIET CUL DE SAC
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MOVE STRAIGHT IN
- MODERN STANDARD OF FINISH
- COMBI BOILER
- LAWN GARDEN
- LOUNGE DINER
- POPULAR AND CENTRAL LOCATION
**DELIGHTFUL THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY set on A QUIET CUL DE SAC AND DESIRED LOCATION WITHIN TONTEG**
**MODERN AND STYLISH DECORATION THROUGHOUT - GIVING ANY PROSPECTIVE BUYER THE ABILITY TO SIMPLY MORE STRAIGHT IN**
Dylan Davies are pleased to bring to the market this extremely well presented three bedroom property within Tonteg, with an array of local amenities, schools and transport links all on your doorstep.
Properties set within 'Anglesey close' are rare to the market and early viewings are highly advised to avoid any disappointment.
This lovely family property has been well maintained and upgraded by the current vendor to create a bright and airy feel, with modern touches and design running from top to bottom - to include white and silver colours for an up to date stylish feel.
The kitchen has recently been installed and offers a contemporary feel with white high gloss base and wall units, ceramic tiles and gas burner hob.
Heading further into the property we find the impressive lounge diner, which spans over 25 feet in length with ample space for sofas, dining table/chairs and side cabinets etc etc. Similarly to the rest of the property, the lounge diner has been completed to a modern and neutral finish, with plastered walls and ceilings - allowing any buyer the ease to add their own colours and style onto the property.
The dining area boats rear patio doors for access into the garden and patio - but does however make an ideal place to add a conservatory (similar to the adjoining property) if required (subject to planning).
**UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT**
The turn staircase is an open and airy space, which leads to the bathroom on the halfway landing area. The generous stairwell offers the ability the install a feature vertical light, to fully enhance the space of this generous proportioned area.
The bathroom has been recently installed and upgraded to include a white vanity unit, floor to ceiling ceramic with with mosaic border plus slate effect floor files.
Three bedrooms await you on the first floor of the house, and all three rooms are spacious in design plus a feature wallpaper in all three rooms - adding a touch of class.
Externally, the property has a well maintained and mature garden area with patio. Predominately laid to lawn and has a private and sunny feel - ideal to relax and unwind.
There is also a front lawn with shared driveway plug garage at the rear with up and over door.
The property would make an ideal first time purchase or family property.
**IDEAL AND QUIET LOCATION**
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 2.11m (max) x 2.06m (6' 11" x 6' 9")
* LOUNGE/DINER: 3.4m (max) x 7.82m (max) (11' 2" x 25' 8")
* KITCHEN: 2.92m x 2.9m (9' 7" x 9' 6")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 1.65m x 2.03m (5' 5" x 6' 8")
* LANDING: 0.91m x 2.97m (3' x 9' 9")
* MASTER BEDROOM: 3.23m x 3.38m (10' 7" x 11' 1")
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.44m x 3.58m (8' x 11' 9")
* BEDROOM THREE: 2.95m x 2.77m (9' 8" x 9' 1")
* ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN & PATIO
* FRONT GARDEN
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.