4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale30 Ribby Road Wrea Green Preston
- IMPOSING 1920'S DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- Beautifully Presented With Updated & Extended Accommodation
- In Prime Location In This Award Winning Village
- Vestibule, Impressive Hall, 3 Reception, Utility & G.F. Shower Room
- 27' Open-Plan Classic Cream Living/Dining Kitchen With Appliances
- Lovely Landing, 4 Double Bedrooms, 3 Modern Baths, 2 En-Suite
- Upvc D/Glzg, CCTV, Alarm, Gas C/Htg, 100' Gated Driveway, Double Garage (Tandem)
- Lovely Landscaped Gardens Of Almost A Quarter Acre In Total
- VACANT POSSESSION - NO CHAIN DELAY
A chance to acquire one of the best pairs of semi-detached 1920's houses in this lovely award winning village. An exceptional, tastefully presented family sized house which has been much improved, extended and is set in almost a quarter acre gated plot of mature landscaped gardens. Impossible to find in any new build property. Highly recommended for an early inspection.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55549683.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIR-13FK190T. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Wilson, Kirkham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.